- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: special care clothing
Join us and have your say, we need to know that the nursing facilities are more like ‘homes’ and we would be happy to live in them in our latter years of life. Continue reading
Yvonne from Special Care Clothing Solutions designs clothing to preserve the dignity and respect of people with limited mobility either in their own home, out shopping or in a nursing facility. A call was received from a Gentleman who needed … Continue reading