- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: Pensioners
Home | News | Sleep essential for brain function in elderlySleep essential for brain function in elderlyBy: Kirstie Chlopicki in News, Top Stories January 18, 2018 0Researchers investigating how the brain could be made more resistant to age-related decline have … Continue reading
Yvonne from Special Care Clothing Solutions designs clothing to preserve the dignity and respect of people with limited mobility either in their own home, out shopping or in a nursing facility. A call was received from a Gentleman who needed … Continue reading
It is so good to know that there is now so much information available to help families, who need support with a family member who might have Dementia. Continue reading