- Looking good and feeling good.
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Dementia Village
- Laugh Yourself To Good Health
- Adaptive Clothing
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Taking life for granted
- Palliative care boost for regional NSW
Tag Archives: ageing
The Dementia Village provides hope where the residents should feel comfortable in their surroundings, and are provided with a lifestyle that relates to who they are and the life they have lived. Let’s have more of it. Continue reading
Adaptive clothing for ease of dressing someone with limited mobility or stiff joints. Continue reading
It is so good to know that there is now so much information available to help families, who need support with a family member who might have Dementia. Continue reading