- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: ageing
The Dementia Village provides hope where the residents should feel comfortable in their surroundings, and are provided with a lifestyle that relates to who they are and the life they have lived. Let’s have more of it. Continue reading
As Fairfax Media reported, “the couple’s next of kin live overseas, so they were without family who could check up on their welfare. Continue reading
Adaptive clothing for ease of dressing someone with limited mobility or stiff joints. Continue reading
It is so good to know that there is now so much information available to help families, who need support with a family member who might have Dementia. Continue reading