- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: mobility
Yvonne from Special Care Clothing Solutions designs clothing to preserve the dignity and respect of people with limited mobility either in their own home, out shopping or in a nursing facility. A call was received from a Gentleman who needed … Continue reading