- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: Seniors
How many times does a soccer player head a ball, get dizzy and think nothing of it… It could possibly be a mini stroke, as we have now been told. Continue reading
As Fairfax Media reported, “the couple’s next of kin live overseas, so they were without family who could check up on their welfare. Continue reading
“The Australian Government is committed to supporting the aged care sector as it moves towards consumer-directed care, Continue reading
Dementia is the second leading cause of death in Australia, and there is no cure. – Australian Bureau of Statistics (2015) In Australia, it is estimated that there are more than 413,000 people living with dementia. Continue reading