- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: Nursing Homes
With the media in Australia still hitting back at the figures that show aged care facilities spend $6 a day per resident on food – it’s essential to know how well your loved one will be eating in care. Continue reading
Our business is to design clothing to provide dignity and comfort for the elderly, where colours, fabrics and styles can make all the difference. Continue reading
The Dementia Village provides hope where the residents should feel comfortable in their surroundings, and are provided with a lifestyle that relates to who they are and the life they have lived. Let’s have more of it. Continue reading
A question to ask the Nursing Home prior to entry, as a person nearing the end of their life may need to leave if the aged care home can’t provide the care and support that’s needed. Continue reading