- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Tag Archives: Aged Care
Adaptive clothing for ease of dressing someone with limited mobility or stiff joints. Continue reading
It is so good to know that there is now so much information available to help families, who need support with a family member who might have Dementia. Continue reading
“The Australian Government is committed to supporting the aged care sector as it moves towards consumer-directed care, Continue reading
Dementia is the second leading cause of death in Australia, and there is no cure. – Australian Bureau of Statistics (2015) In Australia, it is estimated that there are more than 413,000 people living with dementia. Continue reading