- Looking good and feeling good.
- Your Say On Aged Care
- ABC Report on Aged Care
- 10 Questions you need to ask
- Can a Concussion Really Lead to Dementia?
- Sleep essential for brain function in elderly | Aged Care Insite
- Close call on Scam
- Self-care for carers & family members – Synapse – reconnecting lives
- Charlottes’ new coat
- Dementia Village
Category Archives: Seniors News
“The Australian Government is committed to supporting the aged care sector as it moves towards consumer-directed care, Continue reading
Recent consideration of showing age, yet the mind still feels young. Continue reading
Dementia is the second leading cause of death in Australia, and there is no cure. – Australian Bureau of Statistics (2015) In Australia, it is estimated that there are more than 413,000 people living with dementia. Continue reading
Australians, let us stand up and object to this insane outcome. The in-principal agreement is yet to be approved by the court Continue reading